When students return to the College in Term Two, they will be required to wear the full winter uniform. As you would be aware, the uniform must be worn correctly at all times during school hours, while travelling to and from school, and on in any instance they are representing the College (such as excursions).
As you are checking your child’s winter uniform over the break, here are just a few reminders of the uniform requirements for Term 2 and 3:
- Girls’ skirts must be worn at or below the knee.
- Shirts for boys and girls must be long-sleeved and worn tucked in at all times; the top button must be done up and the College tie must be tightened to fit correctly around the neck.
- The Blazer must be worn to and from school, and at all formal occasions; the jumper cannot be worn as the outer garment to and from school.
- No garments other than those stated on the uniform lists are to be visible. This includes coloured T-Shirts or singlets that are visible through shirts, boxer shorts under skirts and socks beneath or over tights.
- Black, leather, lace-up school shoes should be worn with the winter uniform; runners are only permitted with the HPE uniform.
- Spray jackets can be worn to and from school over the blazer in wet weather only.
- Students are required to tie up their hair if it is long enough to touch their collar.
- Students are not permitted any of the following:
- Nail polish or acrylic nails;
- Facial piercings or visible body piercings (apart from one simple gold or silver stud or sleeper in each ear); clear plastic plugs or band-aid coverings are not permitted.
- Extreme hairstyles (including unnatural hair colours, dreadlocks, shaved hair – shorter than a number 2, fringes over the eyes, undercut mullets etc);
- Ripped or damaged uniform.
Thankyou in anticipation for your support to ensure all students meet the uniform requirements in Term Two and wear the Kolbe winter uniform with pride.
Mrs Tracey Kift