Kolbe Catholic College is a co-educational Year 7-12 school, with a current enrolment of 980 students, serving the people of the northern suburbs of Melbourne living within the following priority Parish’s:
- Our Lady’s Parish Craigieburn
- Good Shepherd Parish Gladstone Park
- Holy Parish Dallas.
- Any student who has completed Year 6 level of schooling or its equivalent is eligible to apply for admission to Kolbe Catholic College at Year 7 level. For more details related to the criteria use to prioritise enrolment please refer to the College Enrolment Policy.
Enrolments for Year 7 need to be completed and submitted to the College in the August when your child is in Grade 5.
In accordance with the College Enrolment Policy the procedure for application for Year 7 is as follows:
- An application form must be submitted with the following:
– $50 Application Fee
– A copy of the child’s Baptism certificate if the child is Catholic
– If not born in Australia, a copy of Australian Citizenship documents or a copy of the passport and visa
– A copy of the child’s birth certificate
– A copy of the last Report
- Applications must be submitted by in accordance with the Catholic Education Office guidelines
- Interviews for applicants and parents/guardians may be conducted
- Offers to successful candidates will be made in accordance with the Catholic Education Office guidelines
The procedure for Years 8-12 is:
- Initial contact to be made with the Registrar to discuss the application
- An application form, a copy child’s Baptism certificate, birth certificate and most current report are to be submitted for consideration, along with the $50 application fee
- Interviews will be conducted and offers made subject to availability and eligibility