Kolbe Catholic College takes the health and safety of our students very seriously. As a result we have adopted the CareMonkey system to utilize throughout the College.
We are confident that you will find this new system both effective and efficient in granting consent for your child to attend excursions and camps and for the College to be able to automatically access your child’s emergency medical and contact details.
CareMonkey is your key access portal to:
Creating Care Profiles for your entire Family.
Sharing Medical Information about your children with the school and staff in cases of emergencies.
Signing of Children’s permission & consent forms for excursions/ event days.
- Shortly after enrolling your child into the College you will receive an email to create your profile, click the Link (be sure to check spam folder)
- Fill in all the fields (Parent Information) before clicking the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- After hitting the ‘Sign Up’ button you will receive a ‘Validation’ email (check spam folder), click the Validation email to complete the Sign Up process.
- You can now go to the CareMonkey site and Sign-In using your login details you created.
- Once signed in you will see a ‘Profile Request’ on the home page for your child, click the ‘Create’ button and fill in ALLfields (Childs Information). After completing the last section ‘Consent’ your Child’s information will be shared with the School.
Their can only be 1 primary parental profile for your Children.
The email used will be the one the parent provides when enrolling their Children into the College.
CareMonkey can be accessed via Web Browser (www.CareMonkey.com) or Downloadable app on below platforms:
Be sure to have a look at the CareMonkey Website to see the full functionality of the Software, though if you have any questions please use one of the below Support Contacts.
Kolbe I.T Helpdesk- 03 8339 3060 or email@example.com
CareMonkey Support- 03 8658 1424